- Contribute at an operational level in this rewarding career opportunity
- Full time permanent, 70 hours per fortnight
- Salary from $73,144 to $84,748 per annum (subject to skills and experience) plus 9.5% Superannuation
Georges River Council seeks an experienced, proactive Team Leader to ensure the efficient and effective operation of Georges River libraries through the provision of quality library services that satisfy the high expectations of its diverse customers.
To be successfully appointed to this position, you must possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, train and supervise people in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in library and information service delivery
- Demonstrated analytical, time management, organisational, project management and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to understand the customers' priorities to enable anticipation of their needs and demonstrate initiative in adapting team plans and goals to meet them
- Ability to monitor budgetary spending within work area, against pre-determined targets. Weigh up options on a cost basis in order to make recommendations and continuously look for greater efficiency within work area.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in automated library management systems and the application of technology for the delivery of library services
- Driving Licence Class C (Car)
- Work with Children check
After reviewing the position description, if you would like further information on this role, please contact Wilma Bancroft on 02 9330 6060.
Applications close: Thursday 23 November 2017.
Applicants may be subject to employment screening by Councils third party providers.