- Contribute at an operational level in these five rewarding Childcare opportunities
- Full time, 70 hours per fortnight roles at Carss Park Narani Childcare Centre and Jack High Childcare Centre
- Salary from $50,067 to $58,009 per annum (subject to skills and experience) plus 9.5% Superannuation
Georges River Council is seeking five experienced Childcare Workers (Diploma) to provide a friendly, secure and stimulating learning environment for all children attending the Centres, and to develop and implement programs which meet the developmental, cultural and additional needs of children in care.
To be successfully appointed to this position, you must possess the following:
- Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent.
- Current First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management Certificates.
- Approved current Working with Children Check (must be issued after 2013).
- NSW Department of Education and Communities approved Child Protection Training Certificate.
- Food Handling and Preparation Training Certification.
- Previous experience working with children 0-5 years of age, in a Childcare Centre setting.
- Sound oral communication skills and ability to relate well to children, parents, staff, volunteers and the community.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, and to provide role-modelling as appropriate
Please review the position description and if you require more information about the role then please contact Marisa Rodriguez, Manager, Children’s Services on 02 9547 0943.
Applications close: Thursday 22 February 2018
Applicants may be subject to employment screening by Councils third party providers.